Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIP Wednesday

After making the stockings last week, I started stockings for my sister!  I get to go see her next month and want to have them done so I can take them with me.  She requested stockings made with blue and silver fabrics.  It worked out perfectly because I had made a blue and silver quilt a few years ago and have tons of scraps and fat quarters leftover!  Yay!

Here is my progress so far.
Still stitching names on cuffs.

Here is the quilt I made a few years back from that fabric, I put it on my bed in the winter, it's soooo pretty.
I also finished a small baby quilt, it is adorable!  I used a charm pack of Mary Engelbreit fabric, and gingham prairie points.
It's really warm and snuggly with minky on the back and cotton batting.
P.S. It's for sale in my Etsy shop!!

And let's see, my dear friend Denice is getting married on Saturday, and I made a quilt for her... here is a sneak peek.  I've been working on it for over a month.
I'll show more later, just in case she is reading this LOL!  Linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love gingham, so I'm biased, but your Prairie points are just adorable. They make that quilt really something special!

Dresden Quilter said...

I love everything you have done. I so need to work on my stockings and your quilts are amazing.

Martha said...

Love your blue and silver. The baby quilt is precious. Good job.

MysteryKnitter said...

D will be one happy bride, once she will see what you have made.