Sunday, December 04, 2011

Christmas Table Runner

While visiting my family over the summer, my sister gave me a pile of Christmas fabrics she'd been collecting for awhile. She was just about to have a baby, and knew she wouldn't have time to make something with the fabric. There were two charm packs of this Christmas Fabric. I decided to make a table runner out of one of them.
The block is a snowball block, and there are 30 of them. It was really simple to make, and I like the pattern it creates, a kind of honeycomb.
I made a Schnibbles quilt out of this fabric in 2009, called Winter White. You can see it HERE.

I did swirly free motion quilting on it. It was mailed off to her early so she could use it this month on her table. Love you Nikki!!


Amy said...

Very cute! I like snowball blocks. Good way to put those Christmas fabrics to work.

Katrina said...

Gorgeous table runner and I love the pillows and fabric in the last post too :-).