Friday, December 03, 2010

Wool Felt Candle Mat

So, this is a new experience for me, stitching wool felt. It was easy, and fun, and FAST. I loved it! I have had some of these little Bareroots patterns for a few years, along with the wool felt. We went on a drive up to Anacortes, Washington last weekend (a 5 hour drive one way) and I was able to stitch all of it during the trip.
Look at how cute it is! I enjoyed making this little mat, and I have two other patterns I am going to try out someday. I encourage you to try these if you haven't already, it was nice not having to follow much of a pattern.

5 comments:

Lee Ann L. said...

that is too cute!

Cathy B said...

Heather - the little chicks on that mat are so cute! I love it!

Denise in PA said...

Very cute! I've never done the wool felt either, but it always looks like fun. I'll try it sometime!

Deb said...

Your mat is adorable. Looks like something I definitely would love to try especially if you say that it works up fast.

Mark said...

I love the little chicks - they are adorable - must start now in time for Easter!!!