Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Plan C Schnibbles Quilt Top

I managed to finish the quilt top for the August Schnibbles quilt last night! I did it, all 12 quilt tops were finished on time in the past year woohoo!! *high fives all around* I know a lot of others were able to get them done too, and I give them kudos, it was hard getting them all finished, but really fun, I am glad I joined in on the process.

Here is Plan C. I used Eva charm packs. Eva is designed by Basic Grey and Moda distributes it. It's beautiful fabric, I love it. I picked these up at my favorite shop: Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe in West Linn. They do still have some if you would like to own the fabric.
Thank you Sinta and Sherri for planning this whole thing out, I can see it was a lot of work, but I sure do appreciate it! Be sure and visit their blogs to see the "parade" on September 1st.

So, I now have a huge pile of quilts to work on. Several need to be quilted (they are already basted!) one needs the binding sewed down, other quilt tops are cut and waiting to be pieced. Off I go!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

The block and border design is beautiful, and those colors are just gorgeous. I love your quilt top!

Dee said...

That quilt looks fantastic using Eva. Congratulations on completing the year of Schnibbles!

Suburban Stitcher said...

gorgeous! and good for you for keeping up! I think that I did about 3...maybe... definitely not very good at deadlines.

Brigitte said...

A wonderful last Schnibbles quilt!
I was following your Schnibbles adventure through the year and looking at all the wonderful quilt tops you created I felt the urge to make a Schnibbles quilt myself.

Kathy A. said...

Love this one too. Look forward to seeing all these projects together. You have done an amazing beautiful year of work.

Katrina said...

Very pretty!!!!!

Sherri said...

Gorgeous...the fabrics are great for this design!

Loraine said...

So cute! You inspire me with these darling schnibbles patterns!

Sinta Renee said...

Love it!!! Great choice of fabrics. I want to make that one now! Stunning quilt:)

Ivory Spring said...

Love the color scheme on this quilt.

Siobhán said...

Fantastic finish! I can't wait to see your parade of finished quilts!

Stacy Lindblom said...

Aaaaaahh this Eva quilt is sooo beautiful and I'm so glad I found it!! I've been looking for some inspiration to make a wedding quilt (for my fiance) and these are the colors of our upcoming wedding! I love it!! Thanks for sharing this beautiful quilt.

Marianne said...

Looks great in Eva!

MysteryKnitter said...

That looks awesome.