Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My quilting goals for 2009

I went through the list I had made for this year, and I did pretty good. There were some that I still have languishing in my WIP pile, but that doesn’t bother me at all. Quilting takes time for me, and so I just kind of go with the flow. I got into make lots of small stuff at the end of the year with tablerunners and bags and stuff, so the bigger quilts got put on the backburner.

Here is kind of what I mapped out for the upcoming year. There is no way I’ll get them all done, but I can try!

Finish my current WIP:
Pinwheels QuiltAmerican Pie Quilt
Cherie’s Quilt
Victorian Garden Quilt

Send out to get quilted, because the tops are done:
Blue/Yellow log Cabin
Star Lights Quilt

What I have kitted up:
Mermaid quilt, find a good pattern for these fabrics…
Heather Bailey fabric, use Living Large Book
Flannel winter blanket, make a rag quilt
3 Schnibbles patterns are kitted up
Blue Frost quilt kit
Amy Butler Blue/Green quilt kit

I am so excited about all of these quilts I am making, many of them are breaking out of my “usual” fabrics, so this coming year is going to be a lot of fun, with bright fabrics and prints.

1 comment:

staci said...

Hi Heather, saw you wanted me to email my address~~but I don't have your email! It doesn't show up in my inbox when you leave a message :)

Could you email me at: kingfam1192@aol.com

Hugs, Staci