Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July Review / August Goals

So much going on, summer is so awesome! I love being able to be outside at 9:00 pm, the weather is still perfect, and it’s quiet. We went to the fair on Saturday and had fun checking out all of the animals, and I wandered the textiles for awhile. There were some very beautiful things. I am tempted to enter next year, there weren’t as many entries as I thought there would be.

I wanted to mention, May Britt is having a blogaversary giveaway. She is a wonderful quilter, and blogs almost daily. I am a loyal reader :) Congratulations on 2 years!

I finished Cindy’s NRR on Sunday night. I have not been able to get photos of it yet. I will soon, it turned out very cute. There is only Von’s left for me to stitch now… I can’t believe we are almost done! I am so excited :D Von’s neighborhood is pretty elaborate, I’m already searching for the perfect cottage.

We are going on vacation in August, so I am posting my goals a little early, can’t wait to relax :)

July Review

Finish Cindy’s NRR and mail to Von *finished it, but will mail first of September*
Start SBEBB Shepherd’s Bush Exchange *finished!*
Work on Baby blanket for Andrea *top is done, need to complete*
Work on bird stitchery *yes*
Work on BBD: Sunflower House *yes*
Work on Old McMary’s *yes*Work on Snapperville *no*
Finish one Carpenter Star quilt *no*
Stitch an ornament *no*

Also finished: Shepherd’s Bush: America Fob, Cowgirl tablerunner, Holly Jolly Christmas quilt

August Goals

Work on bird stitchery
Work on BBD: Sunflower House
Work on Old McMary’s
Work on Snapperville
Stitch an ornament
Start SBEBB Fall House Exchange
Finish one Carpenter’s Star Quilt
Finish Andrea’s baby blanket


Stephanie said...

Hey well done on your goals - and enjoy your holiday in August :)

Wendy said...

It sounds like your weather has been perfect for summer! I too love summer long as I can keep the mosquitoes away! Have a wonderful holiday!

Carolyn said...

Heather, I just love reading your blog, especially since I'm a stitcher and a quilter like you. I get so inspired, and you've helped me get back motivated with my quilting, which I haven't done in years.

Becase of that, I have nominated you for the Brilliante Blogger Award. Please stop by my blog to pick up the award.

Have a great day!!

Carolyn :)

Marie-P said...

Hey, I just read that you were heading to CO and would have the good fortune of meeting up with Katrina. What fun, I want to go too! :D