I saw this on Sweet Pea’s blog a few days ago...
1. How do you hold your fabric? In my hand, I kind of taught myself and never thought to use a Q-snap, so now that I’m so trained holding it my hand, I can’t use anything else.
2. Floss licker? Yes, it’s easier that way.
3. How do you thread your needle? Trim the end if necessary, lick the floss, and thread it through.
4. What needle do you like best? Don’t have a preference, as long as it’s not too sharp on the end.
5. Are you a needle loser? Not too bad, I usually keep a needle on every project I’ve got going. Otherwise I have a magnetic case for them to store in.
6. What fabric do you prefer to stitch on? 28 Count Linen or Evenweave. I like 32 count, but prefer 28, it’s just easier, I find I can stitch faster on it, and the thread lays better too.
7. Bobbins or floss bags? Bobbins
8. Are you a scissors collector? Not really, I do have several pairs now, my favorite are my Gingher scissors, they are so sharp.
9. Do you do your own framing, and if so, do you lace or pin? Lace it, that’s how I’ve learned to do it recently.
10. Are you a floss floozy? Mmmmm…. Floss. That’d be a yes.
11. Silk? I can’t afford silks much, I do have some, but not many.
12. Railroader? Nope.
13. Are you a pattern or designer snob? No, I do have some favorite designers, but if I like a pattern I’ll stitch it.
14. Do you get antsy when you give someone a stitched gift? No, because everybody likes what I make LOL!
15. Have you reached S.A.B.L.E.? I don’t understand this question.
16. Do you wash your projects? I NEVER have before. I do plan on washing The Four Seasons though. I don’t wash mostly because I use overdyed flosses now, and the fabrics I use are dyed too, so I get scared to dip it in water.