Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I’ve been a busy bee working when I can on The Four Seasons. I got more leaves stitched, and the bowl started at the bottom.

Marie, here is the full shot of it that you wanted to see.

Last night I went to my LNS, Acorns and Threads for a “Stitch In”. I’ve never been to one, you just come with a project to work on from 5-8 pm. You can do some shopping while you are there too, so I did get a few things :) I had fun seeing what other people were working on, and they helped me by motivating me even further to get The Four Seasons done. One lady said she’d been working on a project for over 10 years, so my 7 year project didn’t seem too bad :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's breathtaking, what great workmanship!

Marie said...

Heather, that is a work of art!!! Your work is gorgous, I am so impressed. Thanks for sharing a picture of the entire piece. :)

mainely stitching said...

A stitch-in sounds really fun. :) Your progress is great - what an incredible project!

Unknown said...

looking great really cant wait to see this finished

Dawn T. said...

It is really beautiful!

staci said...

It's gorgeous!!! Goodness, it is big isn't it? You definately look like you're nearing the end of it!

Last night was my knit nite with the girls~~at least I didn't find anymore trouble like I did last week, LOL!!!

Kathy A. said...

You are making great progress there. My BFF Beatrice did this one and it is stunning finished. Keep up the good work.

Carol said...

Yay - you are almost there!!

Anonymous said...

Looking great, girl! You're so close to the finish, you must be able to taste it. :)

Sharon said...

That looks amazing!

Carolien said...

Congratulations! I made this one too (as a birthsampler for my daughter) and loved to do it.

Greetings, Carolien