Sunday, October 28, 2007

Drawing Winner :)

Thanks for leaving comments for winning a prize! I had fun deciding what I am going to make, though it's not "finished" yet! Kathy A. you are my winner!!! Curren helped me draw your name :) I hope to do this again next year too. I am going to make you a wall hanging with this LHN Berries finish, so email me at oregonsurfers at gmail dot com and send me your address Kathy :)
Our Halloween party was so much fun Friday night, I'll post pictures next time for you all!
I have finished two "stitcheries" in the past couple of weeks. I really like doing these, because #1 they are easy and #2 they are so cute! I did this one for my friend whose birthday is next month:
And this for another friend:
Both of the charts are from this designer Cedarberry Stitches. I loved doing both of them, and they have the cutest stuff, go check them out!
I hope you are all having a nice weekend. I am off to work on Rob's neighborhood round robin now, I found the most perfect chart I can't wait to get started!

15 comments:

staci said...

Those wallhangings are SO CUTE!!! Love, love, love them!!!

Congrats to Kathy for winning--can't wait to see it all finished up, I'm sure it'll be fabulous!!!

Barbara said...

Oh, what lovely stitching!! And your son is ADORABLE!!!!

Kathy A. said...

Oh WOW!!!! I am so excited. Please give Curran a big hug for me and tell him he is my lucky charm!!
I have so admired your work and now I will be the recipient of a piece. WOW!!!
will send address

Cheryl said...

I love these pieces you've made...thanks for the link!
Happy (belated) blogiversary by the way....ive been so busy recently im way behind on blog reading :)

Yuko said...

What beautiful works you've done!
It's so fun to see and read through your blog!
I should have known your blog earlier, so I could join in the Drawing, lol!
I will definitely visit your blog later again!

Dawn said...

Everything looks wonderful!

Andrea said...

Those are very cute! Glad your party turned out great!

Teresa said...

Beautiful stitching! I love how you finished the wall hangings. I am so excited to see how you finish the berries.
Your son is adorable as always. :)

Jaimie said...

The wallhangings are awesome! The drawing pics are really cute!:)

Brad & Ang said...

Heather! I just found your blog via Danielle's! Wow you are so talented! We need to get together sometime! See ya, Angela

Marie-P said...

Lucky Kathy...to win one of your WONDERFUL wallhangings!
I too love working on "stitchery" designs :-) they are so much faster than cross stitch.
You may want to check out:

https://bareroots.com/

for some great patterns!

Wendy said...

Great finishes! I love these type of wallhangings too.

tkdchick said...

Wow Kathy will be over the moon with whatever you make her!

Stitch Wizard said...

You have some really awesome pictures here!! Oh how I envy you knowing how to stitch and quilt too. I put off my medical procedure with the doctor's consent so I could go to the International Quilt Festival this weekend. I don't know how to quilt but would really love to take a class and learn. Quilting and cross stitch should work well together. Thank you for your encouraging words too!! It means so much that I have such good friends as you are!!

Debby :)

Leena said...

Oh they are beautiful! Great job :)

Happy blogging anniversary, I'm always a bit behind in reading blogs, so I missed that :) It was also great to see your costumes and read that you had a good Halloween party!