Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Shepherd's Watched & Vacation :D :D

We got to ride horses again yay!!!

I was able to finish one of my Shepherd's Bush ornaments yesterday :) I like how it turned out. Once again I didn't use the recommended silver charm for it, I just stitched another sheep. I started the next one called The Wisemen Came.

Here are all 3 together, with the 4th started. I've been helping Nikki make a tablerunner, and her log cabin quilt. We went to Holly Hill quilt shop in West Linn yesterday and I bought some fabric to finish my Halloween Exchange and my Autumn Quaker exchange. I have them both finished up tonight, they are SO cute! My mom and sister are fighting over them LOL! I told them to join the exchanges :)

My kids are both in school now, mom is sad :( They are not babies anymore! They tell me that all of the time now. It is so much fun to see them growing up.
While the kids were in school, us girls went to the Portland Zoo. We had a fun day! My husband is taking the kids to his summer company picnic on Saturday at the zoo, so I don't feel too bad not having the kids with us there.
Thank you all for such sweet comments on wishing us a happy anniversary, you are all the best! Thank you!!!!!

9 comments:

staci said...

Very cute SB ornies! I have been wanting to stitch them all, but...the charms x 10 ornies = too pricey for me! I like what you've done with yours, I may have to borrow your lead and just improvise :)

Anonymous said...

What a nice set of Shepherd's Bush ornaments! Can't wait to see them finished! (P.S. Happy belated anniversary!!)

Lennu said...

The SB ornaments look beautiful!! I've only stitched the first one so far, hopefully I'll have time before Christmas!

mainely stitching said...

Great stitching and wonderful zoo photos. Your kids are ADORABLE!!

Michelle said...

Your ornaments look great! I'm getting ready to start Bethlehem Slept.

Kathy A. said...

What lovely Shepherd's Bush ornaments. Nice job. Your day at the zoo looked like a lot of fun!

Hannah said...

Lovely finish! The picture of you guys with the bears is too funny! Jessie looks too cute up on the huge horse! She's so tiny, I'm surprised she's not scared to be up there :)

Anita said...

Cute pictures. I love your idea of putting all 4 pieces of SB ornaments together. It is going to be very pretty.

MysteryKnitter said...

Seems that you enjoyed the zoo visit.