Monday, July 02, 2007

June Review/July Goals

June Review:

Stitch the June Bent Creek Snapper *done on 6/5/07*
Stitch two (I’m behind) Shepherd’s Bush ornament’s for the SAL *nope*
Put stitches in the Mermaids *nope*
Put stitches in The Four Seasons *yes, and finished the border*
Finish the Jayne’s Attic RR and mail it off *yes*
Work on my cousin’s trip around the world quilt, try to get the whole top pieced *yes, got top together*
Stitch and finish the 4th of July Exchange for the USEBB ship by June 22nd *yes*
Work on my wave quilt *yes*
Work on Neighborhood RR when it comes in. *haven’t worked on it yet*

*stitched Shepherd's Bush: Brave One, started Harbor Lights, made two quilts for charity through my church, made a new tablerunner, started cutting out fabric for Carpenter’s Star quilt for Grandma*

This was a great month for me!

July Goals

Stitch the July Bent Creek Snapper *yes*
Stitch two (I’m behind) Shepherd’s Bush ornament’s for the SAL
Put stitches in the Mermaids
Put stitches in The Four Seasons *yes*
Put stitches in Harbor Lights *finished 7/19/07*
Finish the Jayne’s Attic RR and mail it off (this is the last one!)
Get backing/batting for cousin’s quilt
Get backing/batting for my wave quilt
Get fabric for my grandma’s log cabin quilt *yes*
Make top for Carpenter’s Star quilt (for Grandma Wagner)
Finish Rowyn’s Neighborhood Round Robin, and mail it off to Von.

This is a ridiculously huge list, there is no way I’ll do it all, but it keeps me focused on the things I need to be working on!

4 comments:

Edda said...

I´ll be here to see how you are doing with working on your goals. I am wondering if I should be setting some goals for myself. It sounds like a great idea.

Cathy B said...

It just amazes me how much you get done in one month!

I've been behind in my blog reading - your new tablerunner is very nice. And the wave quilt is very cool! I wish that I had the patience to quilt (and the time!)

The Shepherd's Bush fob that you stitched for your friend is very cute.

Hope you are having a great summer!

Katrina said...

Great goals! It's nice to have some direction :-).

Dani - tkdchick said...

Best of luck with your july goals!