Tuesday, July 31, 2007

July Review, August Goals

July Review
Stitch the July Bent Creek Snapper *yes*
Stitch two (I’m behind) Shepherd’s Bush ornament’s for the SAL *nope*
Put stitches in the Mermaids *nope*
Put stitches in The Four Seasons *yes*
Put stitches in Harbor Lights *finished 7/19/07*
Finish the Jayne’s Attic RR and mail it off (this is the last one!) *yes!*
Get backing/batting for cousin’s quilt *got the backing*
Get backing/batting for my wave quilt *nope*
Get fabric for my grandma’s log cabin quilt *yes, and have started cutting it*
Make top for Carpenter’s Star quilt (for Grandma Wagner) *yes*
Finish Rowyn’s Neighborhood Round Robin, and mail it off to Von. *yes*

Also stitched and finished, Shepherd’s Bush: Summer is Waving kit, Oh Say kit, and Brave One kit. Made a new tablerunner for my living room.

I got quite a bit done this month, this list sure helps!

August Goals

Stitch the August Bent Creek Snapper *yes*
Stitch a Shepherd’s Bush ornament for the SAL
Put stitches in the Mermaids
Put stitches in the Four Seasons *yes*
Get backing/batting prepared for wave quilt, and cousin’s quilt, and mail to the quilter *yes*
Work on Grandma’s log cabin *yes*
Complete teal/brown Carpenter’s Star *yes, 8-25-07*
But batting and thread to finish log cabin, and complete this quilt.
Pick out chart to stitch for NRR *yes*
Make another Carpenter’s Star, and finish.
Work on my Block of the month quilt. *yes*
Make 2 birthday blocks *yes, made 3*

My mom will be here for 3 weeks, 2 of them in August. I am hoping she will help me tie quilts while she is here! :) I have to put her to work right? LOL! If she can help, maybe 3 quilts can get tied. I have 3 Carpenter Star quilts to make, one is almost done, the other two need to be cut and pieced. They are all for gifts! I can’t wait to make them. They are all so different. I just love this pattern.

No comments: