Friday, June 01, 2007

May Review / June Goals

First off I want to say Happy Birthday to Barbara! I hope you have a fantastic day, you deserve it!!! :)

May Review:
Buy fabric for the Neigborhood RR! Ack, this has totally come up fast. I also need to get my part done, along with the borders on it, so it can be mailed out the first of June. *almost done!!!*
Stitch the May Bent Creek Snapper *yes*
Stitch the Shepherd’s Bush ornament for the SAL *no*
Put stitches in the Mermaids *no*
Put stitches in Old McMary’s Farm *no*
Finish the Jayne’s Attic RR and mail it off *done May 9th, 2007*
Finish my friend’s gift *done on May 19th, 2007*
Finish Kristie’s baby quilt *done May 17th, 2007*
Finish Kassidi’s baby quilt *done May 17th, 2007*
Work on my cousin’s trip around the world quilt, get another 1/3 completed *yes*
Make my birthday block *no*

Bonus stuff! *finished Trilogy: Family, started Wave Quilt, finished LHN Pumpkins, mailed the birthday exchange gift to Barbara, happy birthday!!!!*

May was a pretty good month, a lot of time was taken up working on the Neighborhood RR, that border sure did take a long time to do! I am so glad that part is finished.

June Goals:

Stitch the June Bent Creek Snapper *done on 6/5/07*
Stitch two (I’m behind) Shepherd’s Bush ornament’s for the SAL
Put stitches in the Mermaids
Put stitches in The Four Seasons *yes, and finished the border*
Finish the Jayne’s Attic RR and mail it off *yes*
Work on my cousin’s trip around the world quilt, try to get the whole top pieced *yes, got top together*
Stitch and finish the 4th of July Exchange for the USEBB ship by June 22nd *yes*
Work on my wave quilt *yes*
Work on Neighborhood RR when it comes in.

*stitched Shepherd's Bush: Brave One, started Harbor Lights, made two quilts for charity through my church*

There are so many things I need to work on now, I keep starting these new quilts. I need to finish the quilts I have pieced, holy cow Heather! So this month I plan on working on my WIP's, I won't start anything new, even though I really want to. I won't. *stomps foot*

2 comments:

Marie said...

Good Luck not starting anything new...that is so hard to stick to!
Makes it worse when you are a cross stitcher AND quilter.

Yes, I do quite a bit of quilting and should have a quilt to show soon. It is at the quilters and was due back last week!

Have a productive weekend!

mainely stitching said...

Thanks to you, Heather, my special day was made much more special!! Your quilting and stitching talents are INCREDIBLE! :D