Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My exchange was received! And my birthday exchange got to me :D

I heard from Cathy tonight that she received the Potting Shed exchange from me :) I made a little cube, and stitched her the Gardening Spot by The Trilogy. She said she liked it, I am so happy!!! I also had her sign up for my PIF, I decided to send them together. I stitched her a "friendship bag" it was a free design from The Victoria Sampler. It was a lot of fun to make! I was really glad to have Cathy as my partner, she's so much fun!!

My husband has taken our camera with him on a trip, so I can't post pictures of my birthday exchange I received in the mail yesterday! I got a beautiful package all of the way from Finland! Leena has really outdone herself and made a beautiful tin, and little biscournu scissor fob that matches! It is just amazingly beautiful to me. I am in love :) I'll take pictures of it when my camera gets back home along with my husband LOL! Thank you Leena!!!! *hugs*

I was able to get to the LNS today, I bought my fabric for the Neighborhood RR coming up like faster than a speeding bullet! So, I must get that all prepared. I am excited for this RR!

10 comments:

mainely stitching said...

So glad to hear your birthday exchange reached you all the way from Finland - I can't wait to see pictures! And those gifts/exchanges you made for Cathy are ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

What lovely exchanges/gifts for Cathy! The cube turned out really cute :)

Judith said...

What a lovely exchange

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your exchange is just beautiful Heather :) and that PIF friendship bag is sweet! You did a fabulous job!!
Can't wait to see Leena's Birthday gift...she's an excellent stitcher so I'm sure it is divine!

Dawn T. said...

The cube and bag are adorable! Great job:)

Unknown said...

Your cube and bag are adorable! I love all the ribbons and fabric you chose for the cube.

Carol said...

Oh Heather - it is fantastic! I bet Cathy loves it!!

Cathy B said...

I really love the design that you stitched and finished into a cube. It's so cute! Along with the other gifts, your package really made my day. Thanks!

Katrina said...

Love both of them. The cube is so cute, you did a great job on the finishing.

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, what a Beautiful cube-it, Heather!!! Such Lovely stitching and finishing, Sweetie! :-) And the wee friendship bag you stitched for the PIF is so lovely! I love both of them!!! :-)

I hopped on over to Leena's blog and saw the lovely stitched goodies she sent you... they are gorgeous and I know you are over the moon! :-)

I can't wait to see everyone's starts on the NRR... I love them and I can't wait to join in on one myself! I've been collecting charts with NRR's in mind for ages now! lol