Friday, February 09, 2007

A Pile of Broken Dishes

Here is my pile of broken dishes I made today :) I call them pinwheels, then saw them called broken dishes, then saw them called hour glasses. Whatever, here is a pile of half square triangles! :D


I also finished some birthday blocks for the exchange I am in:

Amish Diamond
Pieced Box

I found a pattern for a table runner and the fabric I bought for it many months ago tonight, so I will start this soon. It is my most favorite colors and fabrics, I LOVE this, I can't wait to start it.



Then, I got STASH!!! Finally my stash arrived from Stiching Bits and Bobs, it took 1-1/2 months, because of the WDW floss I ordered... isn't it great? The floss on the left is for Old McMary's Farm, I now have everything to start that!




This is floss I bought just because it was pretty :)


And in cross stitching I finished my start for the RR I am in. I am sending it off next week to begin the RR!

Phew, see what happens if I don't post every night ;) I have had fun reading all of your posts, I am learning so much from all of you. Thank you so much for your kind comments *hugs*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new stash! The colours for your table runner are gorgeous too. Nice start on your RR - that's been a very popular piece since it was released.

Judith said...

Lucky you for getting it in 1 and a half months as I had a order that took almost double that time.
Your blocks look all great and nice start on the rr

Unknown said...

All your projects are amazing! You are such a speedy quilter. And wow, look at all that stash--- that green and blue fabric is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Everything is just beautiful. Your stitching and quilting stuff!! I especially like the Amish Diamond.

mainely stitching said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love the quilting projects, and your new stash is yummy!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

WOW! You are a busy lady...and all the wonderfully beautiful projects you've either started or completed and the stash...it's all quite breathtaking!
:)

Von said...

Glad I'm not the only one who buys floss just cuz it's pretty! :D

Cathy said...

I'm stitching the Prairie Schooler Autumn Leaves as well! I just found your blog while searching for quilting blogs. I am planning to make a quilt for my daughter. Thanks for the inspiration.

MysteryKnitter said...

Nice stash you have there and nice stitching.