Friday, February 09, 2007

A Pile of Broken Dishes

Here is my pile of broken dishes I made today :) I call them pinwheels, then saw them called broken dishes, then saw them called hour glasses. Whatever, here is a pile of half square triangles! :D

I also finished some birthday blocks for the exchange I am in:

Amish Diamond
Pieced Box

I found a pattern for a table runner and the fabric I bought for it many months ago tonight, so I will start this soon. It is my most favorite colors and fabrics, I LOVE this, I can't wait to start it.

Then, I got STASH!!! Finally my stash arrived from Stiching Bits and Bobs, it took 1-1/2 months, because of the WDW floss I ordered... isn't it great? The floss on the left is for Old McMary's Farm, I now have everything to start that!

This is floss I bought just because it was pretty :)

And in cross stitching I finished my start for the RR I am in. I am sending it off next week to begin the RR!

Phew, see what happens if I don't post every night ;) I have had fun reading all of your posts, I am learning so much from all of you. Thank you so much for your kind comments *hugs*


KarenV said...

Great new stash! The colours for your table runner are gorgeous too. Nice start on your RR - that's been a very popular piece since it was released.

Judith said...

Lucky you for getting it in 1 and a half months as I had a order that took almost double that time.
Your blocks look all great and nice start on the rr

bunnyhead said...

All your projects are amazing! You are such a speedy quilter. And wow, look at all that stash--- that green and blue fabric is just gorgeous!

Sue said...

Everything is just beautiful. Your stitching and quilting stuff!! I especially like the Amish Diamond.

Barbara said...

Wow, you have been busy! Love the quilting projects, and your new stash is yummy!

Vonna said...

WOW! You are a busy lady...and all the wonderfully beautiful projects you've either started or completed and the's all quite breathtaking!

Von said...

Glad I'm not the only one who buys floss just cuz it's pretty! :D

Cathy said...

I'm stitching the Prairie Schooler Autumn Leaves as well! I just found your blog while searching for quilting blogs. I am planning to make a quilt for my daughter. Thanks for the inspiration.

MysteryKnitter said...

Nice stash you have there and nice stitching.