Saturday, February 10, 2007

New quilt to hang :)

I tried something new today, fusible gridding, and it was quite nice! I wanted to do a "test" run on something small. My trip around the world quilt I am planning will be used with the fusible gridding, but it'll be a queen size, this is a wall hanging I came up with today with batik fabric from my stash. I love it yay!

The squares are 1" x 1" so it's small. I have a model for you below showing it off :D

I'll get a border on it in the next few days or so and finish it off, and hang it above my bed. Woohoo for small projects :) Hope you are having a great weekend!










9 comments:

Carol said...

Pretty quilt - and even prettier little girl !!

Judith said...

Pretty quilt and pretty girl too.

KarenV said...

Gorgeous quilt and your little girl is very sweet :)

Vonna said...

I love the quilit and the model is just adorable :)

bunnyhead said...

Gorgeous quilt! And just the right size for your little one! I have to go google fusible gridding now... :)

Sue said...

How pretty. Both the quilt and the blondie. :)

Barbara said...

That's an eye-poppingly beautiful quilt (and a very cute girl!). Fusible griding means little to me, but anything fusible has GOT to be good. LOL!

Nikki said...

Looks wonderful! It would look good on my wall. haha What a cute little model.

MysteryKnitter said...

Cute model. Great quilt! I could never make anything like that.