Gasp! What is this I didn’t finish another quilt last night?!? LOL! No, I had a meeting for church and then got home and was too tired and wanted to hang out on the couch. I didn’t even cross stitch… double Gasp!
I’ve been going through my lists of projects, and there are so many of them. I was so proud of myself for all of the work I did in January. I was a woman possessed I tell you. Here are my finishes:
JBW: Country French Apple (MIL B-day present)
Bent Creek: January Snapper
Prairie Schooler: F is for Friend (exchange)
Ink Circles: Biscornu (PIF)
Shepherd’s Bush: Be Happy (still need buttons)
Country Cottage: Blue House Ornament
Also, in my quilting, I got my machine back after two months of it being broken, and I couldn’t be stopped :)
The top of my mom’s quilt WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!
The top of my Carpenter’s Square quilt
And have a almost finish with Jessie’s horse quilt.
I have had such a fun January doing all of these things. I’ve never made a monthly “goal” list, but I am going to anyway, to see if I actually stick to it :P
To do for February:
1. Finish the top of Jessie’s Horse Quilt (just need to add a border) *done 2-5-07*
2. Begin the Trip Around the World Quilt for my cousin (getting materials Saturday)
3. Finish Bent Creek: February Snapper *done one 2-15-07*
4. Jayne’s Attic RR: Finish my 1st part, and mail it to Iceland by the 19th, begin on the one coming in :) – this is my first RR, I can’t wait to see what I get to stitch!
5. Work on the Mermaids of the Deep Blue, so I can keep up with Cindy :)
6. Find design for USEBB Quaker Exchange and get materials for it. *found design and bought materials! 2/3/07*
7. Find a ornament and finish it for the ornament SAL.
8. Make 3 blocks for Birthday block exchange
*started and finished Trip Around the World wall hanging 2-10 to 2-14*