Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Horse quilt border done :)

Well, I got the border on this last night, it looks very cute. Horses romping all over it, it's perfect! Jessie still hasn't managed to see this yet, I hope I can keep it a secret until April. I don't know if I can! I am horrid at keeping secrets :) Good thing she can't figure out the internet and see my blog yet... though I bet it'll be soon.
I am almost done with my part of the RR for the Jayne's attic board, it is looking good. And guess what?? I was accepted in the SBEBB board today by Becky! I am thrilled about it :D More exchanges, and more wonderful people to meet. I can't wait.
I ordered a walking foot for my sewing machine tonight. I have been wanting one. I have never used one before. But from what everyone and their dog has told me about them, they are a necessity for quilting. I think anything to make life easier when quilting is worth having! Here is to hoping I ordered the right one! LOL!
Thanks for your kind words and support, it's so uplifting to me. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you. I look forward to your posts every day :D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the rate at which you put out these quilts. Amazing!

Unknown said...

I agree with Sue, you are a fast quilter!

Myrna said...

The quilt looks wonderful!

You will enjoy the SBEBB. It's a great group!

Hugs...

Cathy said...

I just saw your intro on the BB. I left a comment, but just in case you don't see it, I wanted to say hi. We are the same age and both have two children. My kids are 5 and 2. I'm glad to know you're here, I'll start keeping up with your blog.

Carol said...

Congratulations - you quilt so quickly :-)

mainely stitching said...

Welcome to the SBEBB!

I just love this quilt. I know for sure I couldn't keep it secret - good luck!

Judith said...

The quilt looks great. I have used this fabrics also for a horse quilt and my mother too. I am sure you will love SBEBB as I love it too.

Von said...

How are you going to keep that wonderful quilt a secret until April!! :D Good luck with that.

Kendra said...

I have a walking foot for my sewing machine and it's *really* nice. I don't do a lot of sewing, but my quilting Granma recommended a walking foot for making things move easier. You'll like it and wonder how you ever did without it!

:-)