Saturday, November 18, 2006

I need to fill my Pay it Forward!

Hi! I still need names for Pay it Forward :D Even if I signed up under you, you could sign up under me too, that would be great! Email me: oregonsurfers at gmail dot com.

I'd also like to say give me 365 days to get them done, I'd seen others had wrote that. I agree, it'd be nice to have some time to find the right thing to do!

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments on my mermaids, you are so sweet :) It really gives me a lot of motivation. You all understand what hard work it is to do these projects.

We leave tomorrow for vacation, and my 4 year old daughter is not feeling well. She tells me, as she is given medicine... that she's feeling better now, she wants to go on the trip too! Little sweetheart. I am sure she'll be better in no time.

1 comment:

Cathy B said...

Hi there! I saw your post on my blog and just wanted to let you know that I will be sending you an e-mail regarding PIF. Watch for it!