Thursday, October 26, 2006

Quilting class

I went to a quilting class / block of the month class last night at the church I go to. It was so much fun! I will be taking pictures of the blocks tonight and will post them tomorrow. It is the very basic blocks, but it's fun to talk to others about it :)

Here is a baby quilt I finished last month for a friend who had a little girl. I love it, she wanted something "really girly" I think this fits the bill!

I am in the process of making a huge quilt for my mom, I think you'd call it a sunshine and shadow. There are 80 blocks to it. I have them almost complete, then I can sew them together and finish the top. I post photos of that as well tomorrow!

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I am sure the mother will be pleased. Any baby would be happy to get that beautiful quilt.